The duration of a presentation slot is listed on the schedule that can be found here.
Please allow after your presentation slot 5 minutes for questions from the audience.
An LCD projector & computer (Windows 7, MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in the session room for oral presentations. Neither overhead projectors, 35mm slides projectors, VHS videotape player, nor DVD player will be available.
Preparation of Visuals
- PLEASE NOTE: You must bring a memory stick containing your presentation file if you have not uploaded to EDAS.
- Files will be uploaded to the local presentation computer in the lecture room during breaks between the sessions.
- To avoid software compatibility problems, please embed all fonts in the PowerPoint file AND bring a back up PDF version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their assigned session and report to the chair person. A proctor should be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Limit the number of words per slide to no more than 20
- Leave space between lines of text
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background